The Hilltop Conservancy works with many different partner organizations to fulfill its stewardship mission in the Hilltop Reservation. We:
- Have a formal partnership agreement with Essex County (as landowner), making us eligible for grant funding.
- Utilize technical advice from the US Fish & Wildlife Service and NJ Audubon Society for wildlife habitat restoration.
- Leverage interns and GPS technology from the New Jersey Invasive Species Strike Team for invasive plant control.
- Work with Grove Landscaping, Inc. and Verona Township Department of Public Works on efforts requiring heavy equipment (e.g., large debris removal, tree-pit digging).
- Maintain memberships in the New York-New Jersey Trail Conference and North American Butterfly Association.